Cruising on a Dhow and fishing during the trip will offer you a delightful experience to treasure. Views of beautiful landscapes along the way and sighting of jumping dolphins are enriching feeling. Enjoy the feel of an adventurist while you go snorkelling and swimming in the sparkling waters. Cruise into the Strait of Hormuz to explore culture in the fishing villages of Nadifi, Qanah, Maqlab and Seebi. Spent your time at the fishing point and recall your childhood days back into life. Relish nice barbecue prepared on board and cool off your tiredness with light refreshments as you please. You will be provided with all necessary equipments required for swimming and fishing. Towards the close of the journey take a cruise to the Seebi Island commonly called Telegraph Island to see the underwater cable laid by the British back in 1864.
- Opportunity for Fishing
- Enjoy pre-historic rock painting at Tawi
- Snorkeling & Swimming near to Telegraph Island & Seebi Island (2 Stops)
- Dolphin watching
- Discover the fishing villages
- Dhow has the facility for toilet and dress changing room
- Dhows made of traditional decorated wood or fibre for your trip
- Experienced captain and accompanying guide for every trip
- Facility of life jackets, snorkelling equipments (fins, masks etc.), first aid box and towels to make your trip safe and enjoyable
- A Buffet Lunch, Refreshments, Soft Drinks, Mineral waters, Mixed fruits, Tea, Coffe and Arabic gava etc served on Board.
- Trip - 09:30am - 04:30pm
- We can also arrange the departure time for the dhow cruise as per request /convenience of the guests. This will help the guests for planning an exclusive or private trip. Fishing will not be done if bad weather persists.