Musandam Dibba Dhow Cruise
Musandam Dibba is also a village of Musandam with a total population of 18000. Musandam Dibba is one the most wonderful place located along the shoreline of Oman. Musandam Dibba is a highly sought vacation spot because of its spectacular area and majestic mountains. The loveliness of the place is indeed amazing and a journey to this haven is truly worthwhile.The peninsula is generally about 35 km wide .From masafi mountain the trip moves to Dibba and that is where you would be boarding Omani Dhow with traditional Arabic hospitality. The Dhow trip also provides you opportunity to explore Swimming and snorkeling.
Pick up & Drop of Timing :Picking up time 7:30 am to 8:00 am and drop off time is 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Days of Operation :All Days.
Smart casual in summer & extra sweaters and jackets in winter season.
You dont need Oman visa for Dibba Musandam Tour you received the confirmation of your Musandam trip at the time of booking . The trip is subject to weather conditions and is dependent on Oman Coast Guard approval
- Full Day Dhow Cruise.
- Banana Boating.
- Speed boat ride.
- Covering Fishermen Villages , Beaches Lime Stone (White Rock) , Beautiful caves, Hajor Mountains and Famous stone Houses.
- Traditional Handline Fishing.
- Snorkeling (Equipments would be provided such as Fins and Mask ) & Swimming.
- Dhow has the facility for toilet and dress changing room.
- Dhows made of traditional decorated wooden/Fibre for your trip.
- Experienced captain and accompanying guide for every trip.
- Facility of life jackets, first aid box to make your trip safe and enjoyable.
- Guests are requested to bring their swimwear, towels etc.
- Pick up & Drop off.
- Full day Dibba Musandam Dhow cruise.
- Delicious Buffet Lunch , Mineral water , Mixed soft drinks ,Mixed Fruits , Tea , Arabic coffee are included on Board.
- 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- All Guests must carry original passports .• All UAE Residence Visa Holders must send their passport copy front page & visa copy for check post approval - 2 working days in advance. Boarder pass will be made us.Tourist Visa/Transit visa holders also allowed. Must bring original passport & Visa copy. • For more information feel free to dial us on or send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.