ReviewsNo reviews yet
Bukha, lying on the Arabian Gulf coast, is a Wilayat town in Musandam with Ras Al Khaima Emirate on the west side, the spectacularly beautiful place of Bukha is a group of nearly 86 villages with a lot of cultural characteristics. There are a number of places of attraction including the forts of Al Bilad and Al Qala’a. The view of the Wilayat from the Al Qala’a situated on the top of the mountain is really mesmerising. The site of a ruined mosque in the west of wilayat and the view of castles and a spring during the Al Jadi village tour will be rewarding experience. In the final round have glance into abandoned caves in the mountains.
- Tour to Traditional fishing villages
- Visit to the fort of Al Bilad
- On the mountain top witness the fort of Al Qala’a
- Walk into the mountain caves
- Mesmerizing panoramic view from the mountain top
- Accompanying tour guide & experienced driver
Morning Schedule : 09:30 am – 12:30 pm
Afternoon Schedule : 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
Unlimited Mixed Soft Drinks, Mixed Fresh Fruits, Mineral waters, Mixed Juices etc.
- The Pick up and Drop off Services would be arranged from Khasab Cruise Ship port with free of cost.
- We can also arrange the departure time for the Dhow cruise as per request /convenience of the guests. This will help the guests for planning an exclusive or private trip.