ReviewsNo reviews yet
Musandam Dibba is also a village of Musandam with a total population of 18000. Musandam Dibba is one the most wonderful place located along the shoreline of Oman. Musandam Dibba is a highly sought vacation spot because of its spectacular area and majestic mountains. The loveliness of the place is indeed amazing and a journey to this haven is truly worthwhile. The peninsula is generally about 35 km wide. From masafi mountain the trip moves to Dibba and that is where you would be boarding Omani Dhow with traditional Arabic hospitality. The Dhow trip also provides you opportunity to explore Swimming and snorkeling.
- Full Day Dhow Cruise
- Banana Boat ride
- Speed boat ride
- Covering Fishermen Villages , Beaches Lime Stone (White Rock) , Beautiful caves,
- Hajer Mountains and Famous stone Houses
- Traditional Hand line Fishing
- Snorkeling (Equipment would be provided such as Fins and Mask ) & Swimming
- Dhow has the facility for toilet and dress changing room
- Dhows made of traditional decorated wooden/Fibre for your trip
- Experienced captain and accompanying guide for every trip
- Facility of life jackets, first aid box to make your trip safe and enjoyable
- Guests are requested to bring their swimwear, Towels etc.
10:00 am – 04:00 pm
A Buffet Lunch, Unlimited Mixed Soft Drinks, Mixed fresh Fruits, Mixed juices, Mineral water, Tea, Coffee etc served on Board.
- Resident & Tourist visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Hence you are required to send us your passport copy along with your visa page. Residents Visa Holders - 3 working days prior and Tourist Visa Holders 24 Hours prior to the tour in order to obtain oman border pass.
- Both Resident & Tourist Visa holders must carry original Passport to enter Dibba Musandam
Private or shared transfers from the UAE can be arranged with additional charges.