ReviewsNo reviews yet
A trip by 4WD into interiors covering the untouched mountains of Khasab is truly amazing. The imposing Jebel Harim, ‘the mountain of women’, is the highest peak in Musandam. Here you will see remnants of ancient life dating back millions of years. After covering the Bedouin village of ‘Sayh’ at 1100 meters above the ground level you reach Khour al Najid, a beautiful place with inspiring scenes. Natural Park at Khalidiya is another attraction. Visit to the village of Rowdah in the last part offers you many views like pre-historic graveyard and stone houses including the ‘Bait al Qufl’ (House of the lock).
- Full Day Mountain Safari by Private
- Sightseeing at Khour al Najid
- Enjoy the natural acacia reserve at Khalidiya
- Walk into Stone house / Bait al Qufl
- Stop over at Jebal Harim, the highest mountain in Musandam
- Drive to Rowdha village to see the prehistoric site
- Assistance of an experienced driver and accompanying tour guide
Trip : 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
A Buffet Lunch, Unlimited Mixed Soft Drinks, Mixed Fresh Fruits, Mixed Juices, Mineral water etc
- We can also arrange the departure time for the Mountain Safari as per request /convenience of the guests. This will help the guests for planning an exclusive or private trip.
- We offer Free pick up and drop To/from Khasab port