ReviewsNo reviews yet
Half Day Dhow cruise indeed presents the tourists with a thrilling experience. It gives you beautiful views of exciting landscape and nature offering moments of joy. Go cruising into the fjords and discover the neighbouring fishing villages. Snorkeling and swimming in the clear waters are exciting and watch jumping dolphins on your way. Fishing villages like Nadifi, Qanah, Maqlab, Shem etc. , the places which are reachable only by speed boat offer eyeful of views here. Cruise to the Telegraph Island, where the British laid the cable under the water in 1864 connecting India to London, is the best destination of the tour.
- Half Day Dhow Cruise
- Snorkeling & Swimming near to Telegraph Island
- Dolphin watching
- Discover the Fishing Villages
- Dhow has the facility for toilet and dress changing room
- Dhows made of Traditional decorated wood or fibre for your trip
- Experienced Captains and accompanying guide for every trip
- Facility of Life Jackets, Snorkeling Equipment (Fins, Masks etc.),Towels,
First Aid Box and Fire extinguisher to make your trip safe and enjoyable
Morning Schedule : 09:30 am – 01.00 pm
Afternoon Schedule : 01:30 pm – 05.00 pm
Unlimited Mixed Soft Drinks, Mixed Fresh Fruits, Mixed Juices, Mineral waters, Tea, Coffee etc. served on Board.
- We can also arrange the departure time for the dhow cruise as per request /convenience of the guests. This will help the guests for planning an exclusive or private trip.
- Kayaking & Fishing will be provided for free while booking the private tour. There are additional charges for sharing tours.
- We offer Free pick up and drop To/from Khasab port